Friday, January 11, 2013

my favorite things


"I've always known that life is better when you share it. I now realize it gets even sweeter when you expand the circle." Oprah

I may not be Oprah but I thought Id share some of my favorite things with you in hopes that youd return the favor. Please leave comments about products youve tried similar to mine or your opinion of my faves. Please note they are in random order- Enjoy ;)

favorite things:


1 birchbox: For $10 each month, this box arrives in the mail and you get to sample the latest beauty and lifestyle products. I havent been disappointed with my products since Ive signed up and who doesn't like to receive goodies in the mail?


2 chic camera strap: An accessory with function. My fave comes from bloom theory.



3 rubbermade blox: Encourages me to pack my lunch (which in turn saves $ and calories!)



4 craft table: God bless Brian. I drew a design and explained the dimensions then he built my dream desk!



5 h.p. photosmart wireless printer: Able to print from your phone or computer virtually anywhere and the touchscreen on the printer is able to download apps...perfect for automatically printing coupons or a weekly menu!



6 cassis american brasserie dessert menu: Passion fruit sorbet is uh-may-zing! Adorable restaurant located off Beach Drive in downtown St. Pete. Features include a bakery next door and even a dog menu. The atmosphere is fun and trendy with brilliant decor! 




7 my niece or nephew to be ;) that's right, folks! There is a sweet baby with the cutest belly ever due to arrive mid July!



8 apophyllite crystal: my boyfriend bought this for me because he knows Im obsessed with sparkly things.



9 gummy bears: with flavors like pomegranate pucker, sour apple tart, perfectly peach and mango tango; you cant go wrong.



10 ringling museum: the most amazing museum + the most beautiful estate + the most colorful gardens = Ringling Museum of Art. (PLUS its governed by Florida State University so that is just icing on the cake!)I have a somewhat odd liking towards the circus...



* Notice the chevron pattern on the outdoor patio? Yep, this place is just screaming my name ;)

Here's to trying new things in 2013- now I can check one item off my list! Please subscribe to my blog,

confetti {&} sassafras


in order to stay up to date with my latest ramblings! 



No comments:

Post a Comment